Aspen HR Values
Aspen conducts its business on the basis of mutual trust and respect. Continuous learning is essential for long-term success and Aspen is committed to:
- Ethical conduct.
- Employment security.
- Rigorous selection of our employees.
- Self-managed teams and decentralised decision making.
- Comparatively high compensation linked to individual and organisational performance.
- Extensive training.
- Reduced status distinctions.
- Sharing of financial and performance information throughout the organisation.
- Flexible work schedules based on individual requirements.
Our core competencies in HR include:
- Employee Relations.
- Compensation and benefits.
- SHE and HR information management.
- Open and honest communication.
Our history and success are the result of the performance of diverse teams. There is no “typical” Aspen profile.