Tritace is a Prescription medicine
- - Treatment of hypertension. Data are currently not available to support the use of Tritace in renovascular hypertension.
- - Post MI heart failure
- - Prevention of progressive renal failure in patients with persistent proteinuria in excess of 1 g/day.
- - For reducing the risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular death or the need for revascularisation procedures in patients 55 years of age or more who have clinical evidence of coronary artery disease, stroke, or peripheral vascular disease.
- - For reducing the risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, cardiovascular death or revascularisation procedures in diabetic patients 55 years or more with one or more of the following risk factors: systolic blood pressure >160mmHg or diastolic blood pressure >90mmHg (or on antihypertensive treatment); total cholesterol >5.2mmol/L; HDL cholesterol <0.9mmol/L; current smoker; known microalbuminuria; any evidence of previous vascular disease.
This product is distributed by Aspen Australia.
Sponsor: Sanofi | Queries: 1800 818 806
Goto Sponsor Web Site
Tritace is available in these strengths:
- Tritace 1.25mg Tablets 30s Pack
- Tritace 2.5mg Tablets 30s Pack
- Tritace 5mg Tablets 30s Pack
- Tritace 10mg Tablets 30s Pack
- Tritace 10mg Capsules 30s Pack
- Tritace Tritration Pack (7 x 2.5mg tablets; 21 x 5mg tablets; 10 x 10mg capsules)