FLO NASAL & SINUS SOLUTIONS
The FLO range of preservative-free, non-medicated nasal sprays and sinus washes have been developed to relieve congestion in adults and children in a natural way, to help you breathe easier.
FLO Baby and Kids Saline Nasal Sprays
FLO Baby and Kids range is gentle, preservative-free, non-medicated nasal saline that can be used as often as needed to clear congested noses to help make breathing easier. The FLO Baby and FLO Kids nasal saline is quick and easy to use as the unique pump bottle can spray at any angle repetitively without priming between doses.
- FLO Baby Saline Spray 15mL
- FLO Baby Saline Drops 15mL
- FLO Kids Saline Spray 15mL
FLO Adult Nasal Sprays and Sinus Washes for Congestion Relief
FLO’s adult saline range is preservative-free and non-medicated. It provides relief from congestion, irritation and dryness caused by colds & flu, hay fever, sinusitis, and asthma. The FLO range has a product that can provide relief from mild congestion from a blocked and runny nose (FLO Saline Plus Nasal Spray) to chronic rhinosinusitis (FLO CRS Sinus Wash). See the FLO symptom checker on our website to find your FLO today.
- FLO Saline Plus Nasal Spray 30mL
- FLO Nasal Mist Spray 50mL
- FLO Sinus Care Starter Kit 12 Sachets & Bottle
- FLO CRS Starter Kit 4 Sachets & Bottle
- FLO Post Operative Kit 70 sachets
- FLO Nozoil Spray 15mL
- FLO Travel Nasal Spray 20mL
- FLO Sinus Care Refill Pack 20 Sachets
- FLO Sinus Care Refill Pack 50 Sachets
- FLO Sinus Care Refill Pack 100 Sachets
- FLO CRS Refill Pack 50 Sachets
FLO Decongestant Nasal Spray
FLO Rapid Relief is a preservative-free, nasal decongestant spray that relieves a blocked or runny nose. FLO Rapid Relief contains the active ingredient Xylometazoline Hydrochloride (1mg/mL) which is fast acting and lasts for up to 10 hours.
- FLO Rapid Relief Nasal Spray 15mL
For more information on FLO nasal and sinus products go to: www.flo.com.au
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Medical Queries: 1300 659 646
Please contact your doctor or healthcare professional if you have any questions about your medical condition or its treatment. Aspen does not provide medical advice to patients or consumers. For Aspen prescription products you will find information about your medicine in the Consumer Medicine Information section (link to TGA website) available on this website.